Yesterday while I was eating at Rumbi grill and Max was sleeping away, I had time to think. My thoughts usually turn to food. I have a few favorite restaurants that I like to eat at. Here they are in no particular order with my favorite dishes:
*Martine Grill- Portobello Mushroom Sandwich on a wheat bun.
* Rumbi Island Grill-Hawaiian Mahi-Mahi blackened. Instead of the rice and Caesar salad, I get a generous portion of their house salad. It is delicious but gives me dragon breath.
* California Pizza Kitchen- The garlic chicken pizza OR anything on their menu. I love it all!
* Tepanyaki Japanese Steakhouse- Sushi, sushi, and more sushi!
* Bombay House- Chicken Coconut Kurma, Naan, and for dessert...Peshawari Naan.
* Chili's Bar & Grill- I don't think you can go wrong here. I have three favorites. Boneless Buffalo Chicken Salad, Fajitas, and Monterey Chicken and of course dessert...Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie
* Red Robin- I have to include this place for their bottomless beverages (Freckled Lemonade) and Mountain High Mudd Pie! Mmmmm Mmmm Good!
* Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill- Fish tacos, chips, and guacamole.
* Cafe Rio- All of their salads are fantastic! I also like their pork burrito, enchilada style.
I am salivating just thinking about all the delicious food out there. Don't get me wrong, I like to cook but doesn't food always taste better when someone else prepares it, serves it, and cleans up?
I'm open to new places and suggestions. What are your favorite restaurants and menu items?