Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Spiders Are Our Friends


See these adorable clovers? Around St. Patrick's day I bought a little pot that came with seeds from the dollar section at Target. The seeds in the little pot didn't survive so I used the remaining seeds in a bigger pot and they flourished. They require a lot of water so I kept it by the kitchen sink. I was admiring it until I noticed it was moving. It is covered in hundreds of itty bitty spiders! I quickly took it outside and remembered what my little nephew told me a couple weeks ago, "Aunt J, spiders are our friends." I'm thinking of saving the plant and giving it to him as a present. :)

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I will soon be posting a blog that will go entirely against what I am about to say....but for now PLEASE don't send those spiders our way!

Brittany said...

Oh ya like Mel and Jer will want that! That is funny though

Lifes Great Adventures said...

This rental house seems to have alot of spiders & they really aren't my friends at all- squished!

Lifes Great Adventures said...

This rental house seems to have alot of spiders & they really aren't my friends at all- squished!

Anonymous said...

Evidently 4-leave clovers bring good luck. Ask the spiders they have a home and plenty to eat!! Isn't interesting how it is easier to give people advise until you experience the problem yourself. Just be glad they are small spiders and living outside. With this heat they and their clover home could become extinct shortly!!! Love. G,R