Monday, March 3, 2008

Score!

Have you ever seen an item that seems like it was made just for you? Well, that happened to me today! I have been in search of the perfect over-the-shoulder purse for a verrrrrry long time. I've purchased a couple to get me by but they have not been ideal. Today I was at Macy's and saw a great Fossil purse but it was a little pricey. I decided to check out the Fossil outlet at Kimball Junction. Boom, there it was with my name written all over it in brown polka dots. I talked myself out of buying it, thinking that I will be toting around a diaper bag with little need for a purse. After a day of shopping, I left empty handed. Fortunately, I called my very wise mother who talked me into turning my car around and buying the purse. Now I am a very proud owner of possibly one of the cutest and most functional over-the-shoulder bags around. Thanks Mom for talking me into treating myself to a great find.

3 comments:

Lifes Great Adventures said...

I love the purse its really cute! You have to spoil yourself once in awhile.

Anonymous said...

so cute! And you will need a purse for date nights (or nights out with your single girlfriends)...right????

Melanie said...

K, I'm trying to love the purse...I guess I really have no taste in purses as well as no taste in clothes, on this one I'll have to take your word for it.