Sunday, March 9, 2008

Look Who's 60!


This is one sexy and sassy 60 year old. She is a special lady with an enthusiasm for life and sense of humor that is hard to beat. We (meaning her family) love her positive energy, non-judgemental attitude, good cooking, creative talents, generous heart, down-to-earth attitude, and ability to shower everyone around her with endless love. I can't imagine what the world would've been like if she didn't grace it with her presence 60 years ago.

Happy Birthday Mom, We Love You!

3 comments:

nymanzanita said...

Happy Birthday "R"! Your mom is the best! So accepting of everyone and willing to embrace any situation. Super Sassy and makes me feel special when I see her. Have some cake for me.....

Anonymous said...

That is one hot chick. If I had not had two hip repacements and two knee replacements and a pace-maker put in I'd ask her out to dinner and a dance. Redheads I find are very passionate and hard to keep up with in the romance department!!!! Maybe my 60 year old son would be interested . Is
she married??
Signed, Fantazing 92 years young Gramps

Anonymous said...

This is one amazing woman for sure. I hope you had a great birthday...I am just sorry I didn't respond sooner. I love to be around you and your wonderful family. We love you and think you are great.