Monday, August 3, 2009

Wah wah wah


No, the baby girl has not arrived. She is taking her sweet time and causing my body even greater discomfort. I think my pelvic bone may be crushing into a hundred pieces. It's amazing that all of these weird body problems (heart burn, light headedness, back pain, weak bladder, irritability, sleeplessness, head aches, hot flashes, etc. etc) will be cured once the baby is born- well, most of them. :)

Today has been in slow motion. I kept checking the clock to see when HeRoos would get home from work. I know MB and I should be enjoying every minute of our peace and quiet before she comes but I can't help but feel a little anxious and impatient. Why is it that we often want to rush our lives along instead of just enjoying the ride, even if it's a slow ride? I'm going to stop complaining, go to bed early, and enjoy one of my last nights of uninterrupted sleep (not counting bathroom breaks).

5 comments:

Nichole said...

Hang in there. All of the pain is so worth it(not that I need to tell you that)!!!

Jodi said...

No matter how you look at it, it always feels so much better to hold your baby in your arms instead of on your bladder! I feel for you!!!!

The One said...

I check your blog three times a day (at least) looking for a new baby. Waiting stinks, but it stinks more for you :) Good luck and let me know if you guys need anything. I can bring Yoshi's up to you......

Karolee said...

I don't know if you will be like me, but I felt 100% better the moment this baby left my body! Even the tiredness is a piece of cake compared to how miserable I was pregnant. I've been thinking about you a lot and hope you don't have much longer to wait!

Jenny said...

I'm totally a blog stalker. :) I love reading about your cute family. I hope you are doing okay! My babies all came at least a week early (c-sections) and I still thought that was too long. You have a great attitude!