These are the reasons HeRoos truly is a Sweetheart...
- He is outside right now as the snow downpours, shoveling the driveway
- He does thoughtful things every day
- Sometimes he unloads the dishwasher before going to work
- If I'm in a hurry, he'll bring cereal, oatmeal, or a smoothie to me as I'm getting ready for work
- He brings up a glass of water every night before bed so I can take my prenatal vitamins
- It's fun cooking dinner together
- He helps clean up after dinner
- He will scrub the toilets when I ask (he even unscrews the lid and takes it apart to get it extra clean)
- When I'm sick, he researches medicine to get just the right kind (the pharmacist knows him).
- He helps me with computer stuff (we'll see if I can download a picture on the blog in the correct format without his help)
- He gives excellent foot rubs
- He grinds up oatmeal and gets the bathtub ready when my skin gets itchy from pregnancy
- He is passionate about politics
- He is a news junkie and can tell you the latest updates (including what's happening with the "stars")
- He likes my friends and enjoys being around them
- He is great at finances and keeps us organized & free of debt
- He is smart
- He is romantic
- He has been to every doctor appointment with me (after my horse accident with the orthopedic doctor and now for OBGYN appts)
- He reads all the pregnancy books with me so we know what to expect
- He gets along with my family and enjoys being around them
- He loves my nephews & niece and lets me dote on them
- He makes me laugh
- He has a very funny sense of humor (but keeps it under wraps unless he knows you well)
- He is great at communicating and I love talking to him
- He accepts me just the way I am
- He is genuine in every way
The list could go on and on but I'm sure that most of you are already gagging by now. I really do feel so blessed/lucky/fortunate to have HeRoos in my life.
Happy Valentine's Day Sweetheart!