Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Friend Baby Shower

My friend, Megan (who is expecting a baby girl), threw a baby shower for me on Saturday at her home in Sugarhouse.



It was so fun to be around my friends. I feel so energized when I'm around them. I know I've said it before but I'll say it over and over- I am truly blessed to have such great friends in my life!



HeRoos even joined us for the shower. He is partially to thank for the bun in my oven and I knew he didn't want to miss out on the fun, so we decided he could celebrate with the girls. BabyRoos was spoiled with great gifts-cute clothes, blankets, bathtub, rainforest bouncer, diaper bags, books, and other fun things!



I thought the punch bowl was absolutely adorable! Thank you Megan for planning such a fun day and thanks to my dear friends for coming.

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Thank you for getting the snot off the page...it was making me sick!

Mike and Gin said...

Awww... I wish I could have been there looks like so much fun!

nymanzanita said...

So fun! You are right...the punch bowl is adorable! What kind of punch is that? Blue cool-aid or something? I will have to remember that one for sure.

Lifes Great Adventures said...

You look adorable SheRoos, I am happy for you guys. I really liked the punch bowl idea. Last night I was supposed to learn how to make a diaper cake but ended up not being able to make it to the demonstration. I would have been set- to do a baby shower with the punchbowl idea and the diaper cake. Oh well!

KT said...

You looked great! It was fun to see everyone. So excited to meet BabyRoos next month!!!

Rookie Dad said...

We had three showers when Kate was born (one with Jaime's local friends and family, one in Utah and one given by my co-workers), and I couldn't believe all of the stuff people gave us. For all I know, when Jaime buys new baby stuff now she just tells me "Remember, we got this at the baby shower!" I'd certainly never know the difference.

By the way, I posted the post-paint job pics you wanted to see.

HeRoosSheRoos said...

To answer your punch question, If I recall correctly, Megan had a blueberry syrup and mixed it with sprite. It was yummy.

porterpies said...

Your shower was alot of fun! Hope you're hanging in there toots. Just a couple more weeks! Can't wait to meet this baby boy.