Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kiss Me...

I'm Irish!

We really do have some Irish blood in us. My mom is a McDermott and her ancestors came from Ireland. When I was visiting Ireland, it was neat seeing the McDermott name around. Ireland is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. As we were on a train to Dingle, there were green rolling hills with sheep grazing and even a rainbow. It was postcard worthy in every direction.




Mr. Boy cracks me up. He wouldn't open his eyes. I guess he was tired of getting kissed. Miss ZoZo has no interest in the camera and it's rare to get a picture of her smiling.



2 comments:

Grandma Beaner said...

Adorable little mates if I do say so myself.

zocy said...

Winter 2011 London Fashion Show Betty JaCKson elegant indulgence in the sense of fascination, a kind of been put in the way of life and herve leger sale art. Chiffon Chouqun the wool into the house? Why not? There is unspeakable for the designer talent, he was able to arouse your interest make you happy. You can see a leather abercrombie fitch outlet jacket in the bottom of the spine tie a knot. In contrast, is more important is sheer fancy frilly skirt and black scarves light lace, there is a feeling of elegant indulgence. In addition to Jackson, I am oakley sunglasses outlet afraid this will not happen.