Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Are the Roos' Ready for a...

Pet?

MB's cousin gave him Sea Monkeys for his birthday. These interesting creatures have our curiosity peaked. It took them a while to hatch and then a few days later all of them disappeared. Now, they're back! We love watching them.



For family night, G.G. & Pops brought over dinner. We know- we are spoiled. Then we planted some flower seeds. It was messy but fun.



Mr. Boy waters the flowers every day and gets so excited to see them grow.



I really want a pet. That's right- a live creature to love and feed. I just don't want to clean up its' pooh. HeRoos prefers cats. I prefer dogs. We took the kids to the pet store and showed them all of the animals. HeRoos and I finally decided we would meet in the middle and possibly get a turtle for MB's birthday. I was pretty excited since I also love turtles. We talked to the pet guru at the store and learned how to care for them. We asked Mr. Boy, "Do you want a turtle?" His response broke his mommy's heart, "No, I want a kitty cat." Now we're back to square one- no pets (except for our sea monkeys).

6 comments:

Greg and Torrey said...

Baa ha ha! Sea Monkeys! Awesome, girl.

Jamie said...

Ah pets, they do bring life (and mess) to a house.

Edenice said...

Que família linda, parabéns!!!

Jenny said...

No pets at our house, but my girls keep begging, I keep saying no!! So mean!!

Life's Great Adventures said...

I say get a cat and a dog! They are both so much fun- but have them be outside pets! We are just a few pets away from being declared a zoo at our house- we have 1 dog, 8 cats (since our cat just had kittens). I would maybe wait though until you move, since it isn't much fun to move the animals too.

zocy said...

Winter 2011 London Fashion Show Betty JaCKson elegant indulgence in the sense of fascination, a kind of been put in the way of life and herve leger sale art. Chiffon Chouqun the wool into the house? Why not? There is unspeakable for the designer talent, he was able to arouse your interest make you happy. You can see a leather abercrombie fitch outlet jacket in the bottom of the spine tie a knot. In contrast, is more important is sheer fancy frilly skirt and black scarves light lace, there is a feeling of elegant indulgence. In addition to Jackson, I am oakley sunglasses outlet afraid this will not happen.