Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thespians in Training

Can we say drama?

I took ZoZo in today for her 6 month appointment. The tears started flowing before the needles were even out. She wailed and cried until the nurses left the room. When I was making her next appointment, I handed her a sticker to play with. Bad idea. She put it in her mouth so I took it away. The water show started all over again. Tears and screaming all through the lobby until we hit the front door. Come on, she is way too young for all this drama!

Two hours later it was MB's turn to show off his skills. I took him in to have the stitches removed. The nurse said, "Oh, this will be easy." WRONG. She had to call in another nurse & warned her that he is much stronger than he looks. It took all three of us to hold him down. As soon as we left the room, his act ended and he was ready to be his sweet self again.

Don't be fooled, these two kiddos know how to use their crocodile tears. I love my drama King & Queen. They make my life interesting.



By the way, ZoZo's 6 month measurements:

Weight: 14 lbs. 3 oz. 20%
Height: 25 inches 30%
Head Circumference: 41.5 cm. 25%

She's small but healthy!

2 comments:

Kristanne said...

You are so creative with you kids. The pancake things was fun. Glad he liked them. I know all about drama - Kids are so good at it. (me too I ought to admit). But in little kids it is still adorable. Your kids are both so cute. Thanks for going to see Makae and for the orchids. They are beautiful. Makae really enjoyed the visit and mentioned it a lot. And the flowers really cheered my day! You are so sweet.

I am so glad you moved into our ward, and I have the chance to get to know you.

Jamie said...

With those angelic faces it is hard to believe they could ever give you a minute of grief.