Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Let's Get Creative

OK, so I love getting homemade things & especially surprise packages. One of my friends had this on her blog. I'm not the best at coming up with ideas but I'll do some research and send you something... unique?cute?hopefully.

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift/treat from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and paste like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift!

Yeah, for homemade things!

4 comments:

Kristanne said...

I will comment, how cute and idea. Wonderful, just not sure I feel up to it at the moment. I am sure I will in the future. It is a really nice idea.

Megan said...

Okay, I'll bite.

Jamie said...

And Jamie makes three - can't wait to see what we come up with.

Jaren said...

Hey Jennie, You already have three people but I will make something for your new little one and send it to you. Loves. Lisa