Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Italian Pasta

I've been trying new recipes. When I get a good one, I'll try to share. My friend Kathie (who just moved to Utah from New York) was visiting a couple weeks weeks ago and gave me this one. It is delicious! She is so used to making it that she didn't know any of the exact measurements so I just guessed and it turned out fine. I think the ingredients would also be great in an omelet or on a pizza. Mmm, I'm hungry just thinking about it.

Italian Pasta

Ingredients:
- Spaghetti (Barilla)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Artichokes
- Capers
- Calamari Olives
- 2/3 cloves garlic (minced)
- Salt & Pepper
- Shredded Parmesan

Directions:
- Cook Pasta
- Saute olive oil, garlic, cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, capers
- Add salt, pepper, cracked red peppers to taste.
- Mix pasta & sauce.
- Add Parmesan last.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Sounds delicious...And from an Italian you know it's gotta be good! Please tell her hi for me next time you see her.

Anonymous said...

Sounds too healthy!!But I'm going to trust you when you say it is delicious. I am going to prepare us some. If it isn't ok we can drown it in some Alredo sauce and then consume it. Love, G.R.