Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm IT!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago

1) Attending Southern Utah University
2) Living with my relatives in Cedar City
3) Waiting for my mission call
4) Fighting acne (thank goodness for Proactiv)
5) Driving my car "Freedom" (no a/c but the heater was great)

5 Things on my to do list today

1) Get ready before 1 pm. I have the day off and I can't wait to read New Moon (sequel to Twilight)
2) Grocery shopping (yuck! maybe I'll wait for HeRoos to go with me)
3) Finish sewing a baby quilt-it is the first quilt I've ever made. Hopefully BabyRoos will like it
4) Make banana bread
5) OR do absolutely nothing productive, it's my day off!

5 Songs I know the lyric to:
1) Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Cyndi Lauper)
2) I Am a Child of God (Hymn)
3) You've Gotta Fight for your Right (Beastie Boys)
4) The Rose (Bette Midler)
5) I know most choruses but mouth "watermelon" to the rest of the words

5 Things I would do with a million dollars

1) Buy a home surrounded by a lot of land and a lake/pond
2) Buy a cabin for family and relatives to share
3) Vacation to Italy, Greece, Spain, Australia, Japan, etc. etc.
4)I think the money may be gone by now but in case it isn't... new car
5) Save for future college funds

5 Things I will never wear again:
1) Never say never... I didn't think I would ever wear big hoop earrings again but I did Saturday
2) A different color Converse hightop shoe on each foot
3) puff paint on t-shirts
4) big bows in my hair
5) Dr. Marten shoes with a dress (I did this for 18 months as a missionary!)

5 Favorite Toys

1) Kitchen Aid mixer (thanks for those wedding gift cards)
2) Text messaging so I can flirt with my husband
3) Digital camera
4) Laptop
5) jewelry

5 People I'm Tagging

1) HeRoos
2) Monica J
3) Rookie Dad
4) N. Fuderburk
5) NYManzanita
and anyone else who would like to share!

2 comments:

Tristie hearts Dax said...

fun, J! love to see what you are up too.

Monica said...

Alright, I just finished my "tagging". This was fun! Thanks for tagging me. Check out my response on my blog.