Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lisa's Wedding

One of my college friends got married Saturday. She is such a great friend to so many people. It was fun sharing this day with her. It was also nice catching up with friends that I haven't seen in years. People flew in from all over to celebrate with Lisa.



Lisa & her friends.




The White Coat Ladies- Katie, Me, & Kathie.




HeRoos. He is seriously hot. And I'm just not saying that because he's my husband.







Kathie, Jeneil, Jaime, Katie, Me







Jaime flew in from California and we had so much fun spending time together.







Bombay House the night before Lisa's wedding. Jeneil, Alicia, Stephanie, Lisa.





Katie, Mary, Jen, Me, Jeneil, Alicia, Stephanie, Lisa





Alicia, Stephanie, Lisa, Kathie



Me & Katie

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I've been prowling FB and blogs for the scoop on the wedding. You all look GORGEOUS! It appears a good time was had by all.

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! Lisa is an amazing woman and great friend to so many. I was so happy to see you and your family at the wedding. We really need to do a summer reunion...

zerry ht said...

It certainly feels amazing to go through such posts when you are getting married. My wedding is next month in one of the Los Angeles venues and I am very excited about it. This is a nice post and congratulations to the gorgeous bride.