Monday, July 6, 2009

Lock Down Weekend

It's a good thing we celebrated the 4th a little early, on Friday. We went to my brother's house for a barbecue and fireworks in the backyard. We had a great time & ate delicious food but MB came down with a temperature and that was the end of celebrating for us.

He has been sick the entire weekend with a fever, runny nose, and eyes only for his daddy. I'm happy that he loves his dad but it makes it difficult for me to satisfy his demands when HeRoos isn't around.

I thought I would enjoy an excuse to rest this big, pregnant belly but it has been a very long weekend locked inside four walls. After MB went to bed last night, HeRoos and I played Phase 10 outside on our deck. The weather was perfect and my game was on. We don't play cards as often as we used to because HeRoos has a difficult time losing to his wife. :)

I love the 4th of July celebrations and we're disappointed we missed out on the party with HeRoos' family and Sugarhouse fireworks but we're glad MB is feeling better this morning.

No comments: