Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pizza Making Party!

HeRoos and I love to get together with friends. We had a great time at our Pizza Making Party! We did some research and had some trial runs to find just the right recipes for dough and sauces. HeRoos discovered a tasty marina sauce and California Pizza Kitchen's dough online.

Our friends brought various toppings and everyone made a personal pan pizza. I made my favorite, a barbecue chicken pizza (like CPK's), and it was delicious. There were so many options to choose from. Good food, good friends...does it get any better than this?!








3 comments:

nymanzanita said...

Looks like you all had a great time... too bad I live so far away or I would have shown up and streaked the party to spice it up a bit...ha! BBQ Chix is one of my favorites too..yum!

The Funderburks said...

I know some of those fabulous people! And the pizza looks YUM! Post the CPK dough recipe!

cat said...

Jennie,

It was nice to see you again!
You are still beautiful!
I am so happy to hear that you will have a baby so soon. and, you look very happy.

It looks everything goes well for you. Merry Christmas from Japan.