Thursday, April 17, 2008

Visual Stimulation




This has been so much fun! We've been reading, reading, reading about babies. We came across something that recommended newborns getting visual stimulation. While I was at the store I looked for a black and white mobile and had no luck. I almost settled for a twenty dollar item and at the last minute changed my mind. When I got home HeRoos found this website www.kideas.com/show/12nd and printed off the pictures. We put them on both sides of his bassinet and crib. Max loves the pictures and we love the price we paid for them.

6 comments:

Abbey said...

Wow, he's so cute! I think I need to see that little guy in person!

The one in charge said...

Nothing says "first baby" more than reading, reading and then actually doing what it says! I have so been there myself, wish I cared as much now, oh well maybe the twins will visually stimulate each other, if not I guess you get the smart kid this go around!

Anonymous said...

Great idea. Now Max and I can go to the art shows together. And we can inspire each other. (No one else seems to want to go with me.) I loved the frontal view of his face.I actually think he's growing a bit. (So Toot kiss kiss!!!) Love,G.R.

Denise said...

So cute! Love the idea - I'll visit the web site too! I stopped reading and reading when I was too tired to keep my eyes open with our first. Keep the great info coming!!

Brittany said...

OH! He looks SO BIG! He is so adorible and I can't wait to munch on him soon!

Brittany said...

OH! He looks SO BIG! He is so adorible and I can't wait to munch on him soon!